Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayden Panettiere is no Hero.

So you may have guessed from the title, my next target is Hayden Panettiere. The cheerleader, Claire, from Heroes. She has decided that she is popular enough to start telling us how she expects us to live our lives. She doesn't tell us information then ask us to make up our own mind. Instead she comes up with this cute little video.


Wow. That's great. Now this little tart is getting all smart ass with us. She has other videos posted. Apparently she is trying to be another Britney or Hannah Montana. Ya know Hayden dear, if you want to act or sing, that's great. Just shut the "F" up about how I should live my life.

The people I list in this blog, are going on my list. This is a personal list that I am using to tell me what TV, Music, Movies, etc to avoid. This one is hard because I really like Heroes.
So, as long as we only are dealing with this one video, I'm going to offset her being an AssTart with the fact that one of my favorite people is currently in Heroes as one of the Villains this season. David Lawrence is currently playing Eric Doyle in the show, and he is great. Both in acting and in the way he lives his life.
Now if Ms Panettiere decides to strut her stuff again, I'll have to revisit whether I will be boycotting Heroes until they decide to finally kill off her whiny character. For now, I'm safe.

No comments: